Celebrate Children's Book Week 2021
Join us for Children's Book Week from Monday, May 3 -- Sunday, May 9. This celebration of children's and teen literature draws attention to the importance of good books for young people.
Visit Every Child a Reader to find printable bookmarks, drawing guides, superpower challenges, and a poster with even more activities.
Ramp up the fun with these other suggestions:
- Dress up as your favorite children's book character.
- Take the StoryWalk behind the library, through Heritage Park.
- Browse our Early Literacy resources. Try one out and tell us if you liked it.
- Check out a Kids eBook using one of our library apps: Hoopla, Libby, Kanopy.
- Submit a May We Suggest Kids request to get personalized recommendations.
Don't forget to share your experiences and use the hashtag #ChildrensBookWeek2021 on your social media accounts. Tag us on Facebook and Twitter @CantonLibrary or on Instagram @CantonPublicLibrary so we can see what you've been up to.
There are no upcoming sessions available.
- Read more about Celebrate Children's Book Week 2021
- Log in or register to post comments