We are very glad to continue offering Baby Storytime to our patrons, but due to changing circumstances, please read the following information thoroughly.
Together with a Youth Librarian, children 24 months and under, along with a loving adult, will build early literacy skills in a welcoming environment through meaningful stories, songs, and play. Encourage a love of language and reading while practicing listening and cooperative tasks. We look forward to sharing this experience with you.
With consideration for the ongoing pandemic, and in response to patron feedback, please take special note of the following:
- Registration is required for Baby Storytime.
Registration is for the entire 6-week session.
Baby Storytime will take place in the Community Room in order to provide adequate physical distancing between families.
- Masks are recommended, but not required, for caregivers and any children over age 2. Fully vaccinated presenting librarian may choose not to wear a mask.
- To minimize disruptions, patrons who arrive more than five minutes late will not be able to enter the program.
- In the event of a storytime cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, all registered participants will be emailed. If possible, a Zoom link may be included for a live virtual storytime.
- If you have further questions about storytime, registration, or other library programming, please call the library at 734-397-0999.
There are no upcoming sessions available.
- Read more about Baby Storytime
- Log in or register to post comments