May 17, 2021 | Patton
It's time again to take a meal on the patio or sidle up to the bar and enjoy a cool beverage. Luckily, Canton has an amazing range of culinary triumphs. Here's a detailed list of Canton cuisines courtesy of Shop Canton.
Culinary Library Programs
Sign up for our food-related programs!
- Sweet and Savory Test Kitchen - 7/12
- Garden to Table: Edible Sprouts - 7/20 to 7/27
- Pickling Pickles with Patton - 8/4
Venture through the world of food with these free e-resources:
- AtoZ World Food - A comprehensive guide to food culture, national cuisines and ingredients from around the globe; with the option to save recipes in an interactive digital cookbook.
- Cloudlibrary - Checkout digital cookbooks on your phone, tablet, or PC.
- hoopla - Borrow digital cookbooks or watch episodes of The Great British Baking Show, Great Courses, and other food-related programming.
- Kanopy - Watch feature films, documentaries, and Great Courses on all things food.
- Libby/Overdrive - Checkout digital cookbooks on your phone, tablet, or PC.
Cookbooks from the Library
If you're in the mood for some homecoming, have a look at every cookbook the library has to offer! Here are a few fresh titles listed below to get you started.