Preschool storytimes feature longer books, flannel board and rhymes designed for children ages 3 1/2 - 5. These activities help develop pre-reading and school-readiness skills. Children must be able to sit independently and be attentive for 30 minutes. Parents may attend temporarily, if needed, to help transition their child to this program. Storytimes will be held near the butterfly garden in back of the library. We suggest you bring a small blanket for your child to sit on.
- Registration is required for Preschool Storytime.
- Registration is for the entire 6-week session.
- Preschool Storytime will take place outdoors near the butterfly garden. All parents must remain in the library during programming.
- To minimize disruptions, patrons who arrive more than five minutes late will not be able to enter the program.
- In the event of a storytime cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, all registered participants will be emailed. If possible, a Zoom link may be included for a live virtual storytime.
Please pick a Monday OR a Friday session. Registration for the September & October 2021 session begins August 26th.
Mondays, 10:00 - 10:30 am; Register for Mondays
Fridays, 1:00 - 1:30 pm; Register for Fridays
There are no upcoming sessions available.